Friday, June 11, 2010

Save the Internet.

The Cyberspace Party dba The Social Media party was formed with the following goals in mind.

First is to create a user base via a website that is and isn't a political party. It is in the sense that it is a party of sorts but the only country it has roots in is Cyberspace. This is being accomplished via various social media portals. We are actually intending to blur the lines between politics and philosophy being we believe they are essentially one and the same concept. The user base is needed for step two.

Second goal is in process. I intend to create a decentralized social media portal and games and a "language factory" that will be able to accommodate everyone on the globe so we can move commerce online into a new value system via a never yet implemented commerce system based in language, time, personal value, productivity and fair trade. It will not only make neutrality a reality but necessary to do business.

The ultimate and final goal is that we have made the world a happier and safer place through directed learning via Cyberspace and fair commerce. No one person or organization can "own" Cyberspace or this new commerce system. Not even the ISPs. If my goals happen, My social media portal will be the largest network and ISP. The ISPs won't get anymore business because they throttle their users. My users will actually get paid to use the internet and help run or use the ISP.

How will I do all of this by myself you ask? Well I can't. I have a full time "job". I need help from everyone. Programmers, mathematicians, bilingual people, physicists, engineers, investors, community action you name it I need it. More help I get, the quicker it will happen.

Read more on my website. And I entertain any input for our common goal from anyone. I dream big and big things are happening. Thank you for your time. It is valuable to me...

A free and open internet commerce system is at the heart of our survival as earthlings and mandatory for me to be on the same level playing field to include entities like Amazon.com, EBay, Google, Intel, Microsoft, Facebook, Rossetta stone, wikipedia, Skype and Yahoo. Prominent national figures such as Internet pioneer Vint Cerf, Stanford law professor Lawrence Lessig, Acting FCC Chairman Michael Copps, Mark zuckerburg, Barack Obama, etc. We are going to stop "competing" for capital and we are going to need to work together to "invest" capitol to benefit everyone. We can change our whole value and commerce systems via a free and open internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment