Saturday, February 26, 2011

Really....?

Don't you hate it when you open up a word document and the thought that you intended to share with the world was obliterated by your brain killing said thought processes with a really cool Title for said document... I had a good opening statement I swear...

I had a really well thought out "quote in the making". I am sure it will Come to me. The title leaves me wanting... It doesn't do my inspiration justice. I feel like I am now writing "The greatest song in the world; The Tribute"...Thanks Jack Black. I guess I will have to borrow one from the Archives... How bout' UK...

The note reads, "Let me know when/if you want some pretty shots of my extensive mediums of my livelihood.” I want to write it with a bit more “to the point” uuugh... truth right?,, is that what I do? Do I tell her that I want her ? Do I tell her just how badly she will be missed?... I folded it and put it into my pocket.






A Knights Tail

No more “Mr. Nice Guy”? I... don't think so... Chivalry is not... and never will be... dead. There is a warrior syndrome infecting 99% of men... I think... and it trails behind us infecting everyone. Syndromes are nothing but diseases to be cured. (Women..., I will get to you later. You are... a... more... “complicated” topic. I need time to prepare... the answer? It is kind of our fault... sorry :-0 )

Among all of the revolutions revolving around the world as I write this..., there is one standing out that not a soul has a full grasp on... yet... It is right under our noses. It is the Cure. Approximately a foot below our nose is our hearts. Fear has less of a hold on them lately. So our hearts are revitalizing. This revolution/revitalization of our hearts has begun the process of healing our collective need to be the victim. People tend to lay down in this situation historically because they get bombs dropped on them. We are now collectively trying to reach out to one another in hopes of a friendship request. Hopes of a collective idea to be built upon. To know what you like or need. It is the sixties all over again. And we all get to see in on CNN.

Some people would call me a “fucking hippie tree huggin' sand (censored) luvin' mother fucker” for saying so, but I am elated that people are speaking out with NO FEAR... whatsoever...! ... of martyrdom. It shows some real balls. (I wish I could do that...) Even the opposition, (I mean... dysfunctional government of any kind), is out numbered because they are too parasitical. The longest known dictator in Africa is on his heals vowing to be a martyr. Who is next?..., Just promise me one thing guys..., after all this bullshit is over. Let's take our ladies out without shame. By “out” I mean... out for a drink or dinner and a movie...! No coercion, cutting, maiming, hiding or stoning. Open a door for her.

Not a good way to start a quasi memoir...nobody translate this...! Do I really have to be a method writer...? Dammit... I feel so cheap. Time to watch TV... and take my pants off...

No comments:

Post a Comment